Changes to Your Order Before Printing
Please understand that we cannot cancel or change orders after the printing has been started. However, we will make requested changes or adjustments to your order as long as the printing has not yet started. If you would like to request changes to your order, please contact us as soon as possible. We will do everything we can to assist you. Requests for changes to your order sent to us via email are not guaranteed.
After Receiving Your Order
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the quality of your printed order, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your package. We promise to make things right.
Please understand that we cannot provide refunds or free reprints, except for cases in which your printed products arrived damaged, with a manufacturing defect or with a defect in workmanship. In the case of a PurpleTrail error in producing your order, please accept our apology and be assured that we will remedy the error as quickly as possible.
Due to the highly personalized nature of our products, we cannot accept returns based on customer errors. PurpleTrail is not responsible for the following:
- Errors in spelling, punctuation or accuracy in the text entered by the customer.
- Poor quality resulting from the use of low-resolution, poor quality or dark images.
- Variances in color fidelity and brightness from what you see on your computer screen and your printed products.
- Errors in user-customizable features, such as enhancements, choice of colors, color variation, cropping, border selection and formatting.
- Font or text size being smaller than it appears on the screen. The printed font will be the exact size that you specify, but depending on your screen resolution and zoom level, it may appear larger or smaller on the computer.
- Any other creative choices you made that you want to revisit
Last modified: July 5, 2015