At PurpleTrail we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of
personal information we receive and collect when you use PurpleTrail's services, as well as some of the
steps we take to safeguard information.
PurpleTrail adheres to the US safe harbor privacy principles of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer,
Security, Data Integrity, Access and Enforcement, and is registered with the
U.S. Department of Commerce's safe harbor program.
Personal information and other data we collect
"Personal information" is information that you provide to us which personally identifies you, such as your
name, email address or billing information, or other data which can be reasonably linked to such
information by PurpleTrail.
- PurpleTrail collects personal information when you register for
or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from
you with information from other PurpleTrail services or third parties to provide a better user
experience, including customizing content for you.
learn about how you use PurpleTrail services in order to improve the quality of our services.
- PurpleTrail's servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some
of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that
display customized content and advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and
improve PurpleTrail technologies and services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of PurpleTrail.
- Except in limited circumstances, we do not share personal information with third parties. In rare
circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and
and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- PurpleTrail processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and
in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to
Last modified: September 23, 2012