Graduation is a momentous milestone in a persons life. It is a time of transition and growth. Whether its graduation from high school or college, it is a time when families gather to celebrate accomplishments as well as exciting future endeavors. Set the tone for your celebration with personalized graduation invitations and add to their flare with inspirational graduation, quotes. Make your graduation invitations even more special with our tri-fold cards and accordion card styles. You can even create graduation magnets to commemorate this milestone. Graduation is after all, when inspiration is at its peak as we travel into the unknown, striving toward our potential. If you’re in need of more inspirational graduation quote and wording ideas, take a look at graduationwording.info.
Inspirational Graduation Quotes
Here are some great Graduation quotes that have, and continue to inspire greatness during this special time.
- Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away!
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own.
And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go. ~ Dr. Seuss (Author)
- There is a good reason they call these ceremonies “commencement exercises.”
Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning. ~Orrin Hatch (U.S. Senator)
- The fireworks begin today.
Each diploma is a lighted match.
Each one of you is a fuse. ~Edward Koch (Former Mayor, New York City)
- You are educated. Your certification is in your degree.
You may think of it as the ticket to the good life.
Let me ask you to think of an alternative.
Think of it as your ticket to change the world. ~Tom Brokaw (Television Journalist)
- An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. ~Benjamin Franklin (one of the Founding Fathers of the United States)
- Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson (American Poet)
- The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark. ~Michelangelo (Italian sculptor, painter, architect & poet, considered the creator of the Renaissance, 1475-1564)
- If opportunity doesnt knock, build a door. ~Milton Berle (Comedian and Actor)
- Your schooling may be over, but remember that your education still continues. ~Author Unknown
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. ~Henry David Thoreau
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
- The knowledge that you have emerged wiser and stronger from setbacks means that you are, ever after, secure in your ability to survive. You will never truly know yourself, or the strength of your relationships, until both have been tested by adversity. Such knowledge is a true gift, for all that it is painfully won, and it has been worth more to me than any qualification I ever earned. ~J.K. Rowling
- Life is not easy for anyone. Sometimes you don’t see the challenges on the outside, but every single one of us has both those and everything that goes on inside as well. Give it your all. Dare to be all you can be. ~Hillary Clinton
- You’re going to have naysayers, and I’ll tell you, you will throughout your life have people who will tell you not good enough. Maybe they’re jealous. Maybe they think you aren’t. Maybe they’ve had a bad day. But ultimately you have to believe in yourself. ~Meredith Vieira
- If you’re willing to stand for what you believe in … you won’t need advice from me, because you will be able to handle whatever comes. ~Whoopi Goldberg
- Be aware that even before you have reached your ultimate professional destination, if you always strive for excellence, you can and should have a substantial impact on the world in which you live. ~Sandra Day O’Connor
- Be compassionate to everyone. Don’t just search for whatever it is that annoys and frightens you — see beyond those things to the basic human being. ~Alice Walker
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t let the noise of others opinion down out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. ~Steve Jobs
Have Fun Celebrating
Graduation is more than just a day. It is the recognition and celebration of all your hard work as well as a nod to your future. May these inspirational graduation quotes remind you of your journey and the greatness to come. We hope you enjoyed these inspirational graduation quotes, and wish you luck in planning for a graduation celebration!