Graduation is a momentous milestone in a persons life. It is a time of transition and growth. Whether its graduation from high school or college, it is a time when families gather to celebrate accomplishments as well as exciting future endeavors. Set the tone for your celebration with personalized graduation invitations and add to their flare with inspirational graduation, quotes. Make your graduation invitations even more special with our tri-fold cards and accordion card styles. You can even create graduation magnets for to commemorate this milestone. Graduation is after all when inspiration is at its peak as we travel into the unknown striving toward our potential.,
Graduation Invitations & Announcements
Inspirational Graduation Quotes
Here are some great Graduation quotes that have, and continue to inspire greatness during this special time:
- Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away!
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own.
And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go. ~ Dr. Seuss (Author)
- There is a good reason they call these ceremonies “commencement exercises.”
Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning. ~Orrin Hatch (U.S. Senator)
- The fireworks begin today.
Each diploma is a lighted match.
Each one of you is a fuse. ~Edward Koch (Former Mayor, New York City)
- You are educated. Your certification is in your degree.
You may think of it as the ticket to the good life.
Let me ask you to think of an alternative.
Think of it as your ticket to change the world. ~Tom Brokaw (Television Journalist)
- An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. ~Benjamin Franklin (one of the Founding Fathers of the United States)
- Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson (American Poet)
- The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark. ~Michelangelo (Italian sculptor, painter, architect & poet, considered the creator of the Renaissance, 1475-1564)
- If opportunity doesnt knock, build a door. ~Milton Berle (Comedian and Actor)
- Your schooling may be over, but remember that your education still continues. ~Author Unknown
Graduation is more than just a day. It is the recognition and celebration of all your hard work as well as a nod to your future. May these inspirational graduation quotes remind you of your journey and the greatness to come.
We hope you enjoyed these inspirational graduation quotes, and wish you luck in planning for a graduation celebration!