One very exciting theme for a young girls birthday party is centered around fairy tales or princesses. Children love to make believe they are in a fantasy world and a princess themed party provides an awesome opportunity for them to dress up and get in character. There are many ways to use this theme throughout your party from the decorations and activities all the way down to the cake. Set the tone of with, great princess party invitations.
Princess Party Invitations
, Princess Party Theme Ideas
Princess Invites: Every party starts by sending out invitations, and you can easily let your guests know about the theme of your party by sending creative birthday invites.
- Your invitations could be designed as royal scrolls rolled up and hand delivered to each guests.
- The princess party invitations could be printed on special paper and the wording written using majestic language to set the tone. For example, “King Jason and Queen Samantha request your presence at the Johnson Castle for Princess Tabitha’s royal birthday celebration, etc.
- If mailing invitations you could cut crown shapes or castle shapes out of gold or pink paper and write on the venue details.
- Another simple idea is to make invitations that are decorated with princess pictures, or princess clip art like castles, crowns, magic wands, glass slippers, etc.
- It is also very quick and easy to send out online invitations. PurpleTrail has a beautiful selection of princess themed invitations.
Have a wonderful celebration! With a little creativity, they can be fun and functional! Not to mention they will give your guests an idea of what to expect on the day of the party. Be sure to check out all our princess party celebration articles:
We hope you enjoyed these princess party theme ideas! Check out PurpleTrail’s, dazzling collection of, princess invites.