Party season is in full swing. The holidays are just around the corner and we’ve got the perfect decoration inspiration you need. As you get ready to send out your holiday party invitations, consider new ways to use party decorations. Mix and match new decorations with existing things in your home to create a fresh new look. Find your holiday decoration inspiration.
- If hosting a ghoulish dinner with your friends, candlelight is the best way to capture the essence of eire. Pick up an inexpensive candelabra from a thrift store and spray paint it black. Use with black, red or orange tapers. Use your existing clear votive or tealight holders to add to the ambiance.
- Go to your local craft store and, purchase a bag of bones and scatter them along the table. Add in some, store bought cobwebs for, effect. It sure to send shivers down your guest’s spine.
- Cut out bat shillhouettes, from black paper or find rubber, ones at a novelty store. Hang, in windows, from ceilings or from lights.
Check out more Halloween decoration ideas
- If you are creating a specific seating arrangement at your Thanksgiving Day party, consider creating placecards out of gold, crimson and orange colors to embody the fall season.
- Pretty, gold, or crimson chargers, add style to any tablescape. You can add a few into compliment your existing chargers of other colors.
- Create your own cornucopia with sugar pumpkins (mini pumpkins)apples, pears and grapes. Use a small basket you already have and it becomes and edible centerpiece of healthy snacks!
- Here’s a new twist on the traditional colors of Christmas. Create colorful jinglebell napkin rings to your holiday linens. Use small width satin ribbon and string a few jingle bells on each ring. Tie a knot in between each bell and then tie the ribbon around the napkin.
- A table runner is a cheerful compliment to any tablescape. It is sure to look beautiful with all your holiday serving wear. Try using a rich red or silver for the Christmas season.
- Use ornaments as, placecards. Purchase small ornaments, in a varitey of shapes and use paint, pens to write guest names.
- Combine one or all of these with the holiday decor you already have. Scatter mismatched ornaments along the table runner or fill a clear vase with inexpensive plastic metallic ball ornaments. It doesn’t have to be extravagant, just creative and elegant.
New Year’s Eve
Looking for glamorous twist for your new year’s eve bash? Check out some of these fantastic finds.
- Silver is a great color to incorporate on New Year’s. Find a sheer silver table runner. It will set a very glamorous tone for any tablescape.
- Serve personal sized bottles of champagne and decorate them with mini sleeves of silver and fushcia fabric.
- Try using real glassware. It really gives the party a more elegant feel.
- Don’t forget party hats and blowers! Try paper top hats for the gentlemen and tiaras for the ladies.
When choosing party decor, try to pair a few new items with some of your existing decor. It’s a great way to save money and re-purpose things you have. Happy New Year!
Have some great party decor ideas? Email us at email@example.com