Get your Thanksgiving greeting cards and Thanksgiving invitations ready to go! Its the season for falling leaves, pumpkin pie, and expressing gratitude. Make an adventure of the celebration by taking your children on a fun and memorable Thanksgiving scavenger hunt!
Thanksgiving Cards & Invitations
Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt With Clue & Answers
A Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt for kids would be a ton of fun as an activity to keep them busy over the holiday break. Mike is back with a great group of clues:
- For this clue, to find out where you are going, look in the horn that is overflowing. (Cornucopia)
- Find the next clue or your plans may topple! Check near a bird who says gobble, gobble. (Turkey)
- Your next clue, from what Ive heard said, is near something a pilgrim might wear on their head. (Pilgrims hat)
- These once grew on trees and have been changing color, sometimes they are raked, but are now a clue cover. (Autumn leaves)
- For your next clue, just take a short walk towards a corny old friend who grows on a stalk. (Corn cob)
- Your next clue is squashed in a familiar place Ę‚,¨¶ a month ago many of these were carved with a face. (Pumpkin)
- Im crispy and sweet and taste good in pie, Ive got your next clue so come right on by! (Apple)
- Do you “pine” for a clue? Ive got what you need! If you were an evergreen, Id be your seed. (Pine cone)
Have fun hunting this Thanksgiving holiday!
Submitted by Lisa Kothari