Planning for an upcoming Halloween celebration? Set the tone with spooktastic Halloween party invitations. Then take a look at these scary Halloween party games. Print out our Halloween Word Scramble game to entertain your party guests. Or test your guests Halloween knowledge with our Halloween trivia questions. These Halloween party games are perfect for your celebration. Just cut and paste these games into a word document and print as many copies as you need. Make sure to use the scary clip art we have listed too! These games super fun and adaptable for various age groups.
Halloween Party Games – Word Scramble
Simple and fun. Your ghost and goblin guests will have a frightful time unscrambling these scary Halloween words in this free Halloween printable game. The number of players is endless. Add more scrambled words to make things more challenging!
1. VESLOW. . . . ____________________
2. STBA. . . . ____________________
3. PIDRES. . . . ____________________
4. RYCSA. . . . ____________________
5. TCHIW. . . . ____________________
6. MBORO TCISK. . . . ____________________
7. LINSBOG. . . . ____________________
8. INSUMPKP. . . . ____________________
9. LTRNEANOKACJ. . . . ____________________
10. AREVC. . . . ____________________
11. MBEIOZ. . . . ____________________
12. LLREIRTH. . . . ____________________
13. REATTROCRIKT. . . . ____________________
14. VEYRADGRA. . . . . ____________________
15. LVEID. . . . ____________________
16. FFNIOC. . . . ____________________
17. YUMMM. . . . ____________________
18. KSMA. . . . ____________________
19. SEBW. . . . ____________________
20. SOOTINP. . . . ____________________
6. BROOM STICK
13. TRICK OR TREAT
Halloween Party Games – Trivia
A round of Halloween Trivia will surely liven up your party! Your guests will love testing their knowledge of Halloween with these challenging questions. Add additional questions that fit the age and interests of your guests. Have fun! For more great Halloween trivia, take a look at our Halloween Trivia – Facts and Tidbits article.
- True or false. Europe’s Celtic people were some of the first to celebrate Halloween.
- European immigrants brought Halloween to the United States. Immigrants from which country really made the holiday popular in America during the 1800s?
- The modern conception of zombies originated in response to which African religion?
- Which classic monster is a corpse whose skin and dried flesh have been preserved by either intentional or accidental exposure to chemicals, extreme cold, very low humidity, or lack of air?
- True or false. Halloween is one of the oldest celebrations in the world, dating back to more than 2000 years ago.
- Traditional Halloween cake was baked with a what inside?
- Which classic monster is inflicted with a disease called lycanthropy?
- Which classic monster needs to drink blood in order to survive?
- True or False. The vampire bat was named after the monster.
- Which spooky comedy features a cameo by a giant Marshmallow Man?
- Which famous vampire movie stars Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder?
- What is the name of the young-adult vampire series that takes place in Forks, WA?
- What is the name of the famous hit TV series staring Sarah Michelle Gellar about a teenage vampire slayer?
- What is the substance called that ghosts leave behind?
- What is a poltergeist?
- Which monster fears garlic, sunlight, and crosses?
- According to myth, what is the only to kill a werewolf?
- A mummy
- A thimble
- Bram Stoker’s Dracula
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- A ghost or other supernatural being supposedly responsible for physical disturbances such as throwing objects around.
- With a silver bullet
Here are some great Halloween images to add to your printable game.