Next time you are sending out tea invitations, think about ways to bring a little elegance and tradition into everyday life!. Tea party fare is dainty and elegant and our party experts have some really classy tea party food ideas for your get together.
Tea Party Invitations
Tea Party Food Ideas
Tea parties food is usually eaten with your fingers so it should be bite sized and easy to eat. You’ll want to start with tea sandwiches. Here are few of our favorite varieties:
- Cucumber, cream cheese and watercress
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese
- Turkey and smoked Gouda with thinly sliced apple
- Cucumber, cream cheese and mint
- Goat cheese, toasted pecan, and watercress served on cinnamon raisin bread
- , Chicken curry
- Tea types: black, green, white
- Flavors: Breakfast, fruit, mint
- Caffeinated & decaf
- Iced and hot
- Garnishes and mix-ins: sugar, sugar-free alternatives, honey, milk or cream, lemons, fresh mint sprigs
- Offer lemonade and/or coffee to non-tea drinkers
You’ll also want to serve bite sized desserts. Here are some of our favorite tea party treats:
- Mini lemon cheese cakes
- Petit Fours
- Strawberries filled with cream
- Scones filled with jam
Serve these lovely treats on a 3 tiered serving plate. Your guests will love the simple elegance of the tea sandwiches and treats an may even walk away feeling a little more regal.
Check with your guests for allergies or diet restrictions (gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan) to make sure everyone can participate in enjoying delicious food and beverages. One way to make sure everyone is accounted for is to host a Tea Party Potluck – each person brings a batch of pastries and/or a favorite box of tea to share with the group!
Brush up on your tea etiquette before your party!
We hope your loved our classy tea party food ideas for sandwiches, drinks and desserts! Shop our delightful collection of unique, tea party invitations.