Not everyone can hop a plane to Vegas, but you can always, bring a little Vegas to your home. Throw your, own Vegas Casino Night. Set the tone, with, amazing casino party invitations. Then brush, up on your favorite casino games. We’ve put together some tips and decoration ideas to make your Casino, themed party a winner.
- Select the games, you want to have at your party. Things like black jack, roulette, craps, and Texas hold’em poker are great table games to have.
- Decorations-, Vegas is all about excess. So the more glamour and sparkle the room has, the better. Check out some of these scence setters.
- Tableware – Choose plates, napkins and cups with a card motif (spades, diamonds, hearts etc). Red and black are perfect casino colors. You can add in touches of silver and gold to bolster up the glamour.
- Food -You want foods that are easy to eat so that your guests can focus on the games. Try these recipe ideas: crispy olives stuffed with sausage, focaccia with blue cheese and honey, and
roasted eggplant and tomato stacks
- Cocktails-, What would a casino night be without cocktails? A dirty martini or a, lemon drop are perfect for this night of gaming.
- Party Favors- Chocolate playing cards . These party favors are sure to make even the night’s losers feel like winners when they go home.
If you really want to go all out, there are party planning companies that will run the game tables for you. Search for casino party planners in your area.