‘Tis the Season for….Weddings! How many weddings are you invited to this summer, or fall? Maybe you are even in charge of coordinating a bridal shower or couples shower for the soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Well, we have got you covered. Our designers have just created some of the best Summer or Fall themed bridal or couples shower invites out there. You are sure to find the perfect bridal shower invitation for any theme, right here! We checked in with Esther, our Creative Director and she picked out some gorgeous summer and fall bridal shower invitations from our collection to showcase.
Let’s start with summer…the sun is shining and love is in the air. Why not get creative with your bridal shower or couples shower? Does the couple love baseball? Why not go to a game? How about a Luau or BBQ? Here are some creative ways to spice up a shower this summer:
1. Have a casual backyard bridal shower and send this bright and cheerful invite! A yellow gingham pattern sits behind a white frame with modern black lettering and two fun yellow and green lemons. The reverse of the card is a green gingham pattern, adding an extra special touch to this festive card.
2. Why not throw a Luau for the couple you love? What’s better than grass skirts, mai tai’s and hawaiian decor? Your guests will love this adorable tiki party couples shower invite. This design features a cream colored background, green banner and bright pink, orange, and white flowers.
3. This Beach Watercolors Bridal Shower Invitation is perfect for summer! Wether you are going to the beach to celebrate or having a beach themed get together, this card is sure to inspire summer fun with all of your guests. A watercolor background sits behind white silhouettes of star fish on this small folded card.
4. Take them out to the ballgame! This Couples Shower Invite is perfect for showering your baseball lovers with fun! This card has a white and red striped background with a blue border and a white frame. It has a baseball and two bats at the top, with a red banner behind them, highlighting the names of the happy couple.
Start planning your Fall Bridal Shower or Couples Shower now. We have plenty of unique ideas for traditional and nontraditional parties. Send out a festive invitation with warm colors and fall graphics that your guest will “fall” in love with.
1. Send out a cute fall Bridal Shower with this Falling Leaves Umbrella Bridal Shower Invite. A whimsical yellow umbrella sits on top of a linen textured cream background, with fall leaves coming from the sky. This is a modern feeling card with a whimsical touch.
2. A fun circle card that your guests will love, this Brown Woodgrain Fall Couples Shower Invite is unique and lighthearted. It features a brown, woodgrain background and a white frame with modern text and a yellow fall leaf in the center. Your party information is on the back of the card, and you can easily customize this design in our PurpleTrail design center!
3. Does the happy couple love to take a gamble? Why not throw a Poker Night Couples shower and shower them with luck! This card is a fun and unique. It features a black chalkboard background and is designed to look like a playing card. With a red poker chip in the center with the names of the future Mr. and Mrs. on top of a white banner there’s no doubt about how is lucky in love the couple is.
4. This delightful, rustic bridal shower invite is sure to please! A unique, square format, this card features a wood grain background and white frame with the words “Love is in Bloom!” written on the front. A whimsical heart and leaves accentuate the modern text in this charming card.