Our designers have been busy creating new Anniversary Party Invitations. They have added a variety of styles that you can personalize for your special anniversary party. Marriage is a journey and we love seeing how many happy couples have made it so far together. We checked in with Leila from PurpleTrail’s design team and asked her to help us showcase some of our beautiful anniversary party invitations. Take it away Leila!
I must say that until working here I never realized how common 40th and 50th anniversaries were! It has renewed my faith in marriage to see how many orders we get per week devoted to such an amazing milestone. I am also married and although I have only been married a short time I know that it takes work to stay married. As I recently celebrated my 3rd wedding anniversary this past May I felt an overwhelming sense of calm and peace. Although it may take some work the joy that comes with having a true partner in your life is great. For all of you celebrating your 10, 25, 40th, 50th and any anniversaries I say congratulations and I hope that one day I am lucky enough to also be in the same boat!
Here are some of my favorite new additions to our anniversary category:
1. Modern text- come celebrate our happily ever after; this is a sweet and simple invitation. The message becomes the focus. This timeless option can be used for any increment just change out the date and color to your liking.
2. This is a great option the stripes lead your eye to the happy couple that becomes the focus of the invitation. Also the information is displayed very simply so as not to distract from the picture of the happy couple.
3. This elegant invitation is perfect for an upscale affair. The contrasting colors highlight the achievement of 40 years! While the secondary type compliments the style. The name is also highlighted by using an elegant script.
4. This invitation is perfect for your milestone anniversary. Highlighting the golden 50 year anniversary by using a beautiful golden hue. This is a great example of a simple and elegant option for your big milestone. Also available in a silver color scheme for your 25th (http://www.purpletrail.com/invitations-cards/361248)
5. Here is another elegant option for your big affair. The dramatic color scheme lends itself to the significance of the occasion. This invitation is also offered as a suite so you can coordinate with matching rsvp’s and address labels.
6. This is a great whimsical option for the young fun loving pair. The color scheme is vibrant and sweet.
We hope you love these new additions to our anniversary party invitations collection. Whether you’ve been married for 1 year or 20, we think that any anniversary is reason to throw a party and we wish you a lovely anniversary celebration. You can also create coordinating thank you cards when you personalize your anniversary party invitations. Thanks to Leila for sharing her favorite anniversary designs!